Comprehensive hypertension and health management
A&D Medical Heart Track is a complete cloud-based system for managing your patient’s chronic conditions. It can be set up in a matter of minutes and allows for efficient and accurate tracking of patient generated data all while facilitating following recommended practice.
Increase access to accurate data like self measured blood pressure to improve diagnosis.
Efficiently manage chronic conditions with seamless collection and analysis of self measured blood pressure and other biometric parameters.
Increase engagement with free consumer app for patients that allows interaction and sharing of data with Healthcare Providers.
Complete Software & Hardware Solution
A&D Medical Heart Track Portal
A complete hypertension telemonitoring solution. The system allows healthcare providers to remotely monitor SMBP in real-time and follow the Canadian practice guidelines for blood pressure management.
- Expert Blood Pressure Management – designed by doctors for healthcare professionals
- Efficient – saves valuable clinical and analysis time
- Secure Data – follows recognized standards for data management (HIPPA and PIPEDA)
A&D Medical Heart Track Patient App
Electronically tracks and trends health with blood pressure, weight, blood glucose, temperature, respiratory rate, and oxygen saturation.
- Accurate Monitoring Designed by Doctors – to promote accurate home monitoring
- User Friendly – Simple operation with innovative features like Swipe Averaging
- Secure Data – follows recognized standards for data management
LifeSource by A&D Medical Wireless Products for Home Use
A comprehensive suite of wireless products that allow connection with the A&D Medical Heart Track App. This will automatically record and tracks patient measurements at home and syncs with the patient app and clinician portal.
Wireless Blood Pressure Monitors:
- Wireless Upper Arm Home Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-651CNBLE)
- ULTRACONNECT Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (UA-1200CNBLE)
- ULTRACONNECT Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (UB-1100CNBLE)
A&D Medical Self-Service Blood Pressure Kiosk
Allows patients to self-measure their blood pressure in the pharmacy or clinical setting. Measurements from the kiosk can easily be transferred to the Heart Track app via a QR code.
- Clinically Validated – Using industry standard protocols, this device has been clinically tested to prove accuracy so you can trust the results.
- Flexible Placement – With a footprint of less than 10 x 20 inches and a weight of under 20lbs, this unit has the can placed in small spaces and easily moved.
- Cost Effective – Value priced and no monthly rental fees, you own the device.
- Designed for Retail – durable, portable tabletop unit doesn’t take up valuable retail space is designed to withstand the wear and tear of a retail setting.
Designed by Doctors for Healthcare Professionals
A&D Medical Heart Track allows for easy access anywhere to comprehensive patient biometric data for effective management of chronic conditions like Hypertension. Save time by trading office measured blood pressure for a richer data set of self measure data, like blood pressure.
Quick & Accurate Analysis of Data
- Swipe Averaging is a simple and fast calculation of averages by clicking and dragging of a selected period of time for the most relevant data to quickly assess trends. Have the ability to create series to quickly compare periods of time.
- Quick view of 1, 7 and 30 day periods to easily assess trends
- PIPEDA compliant
- Data stays within Canada for peace of mind that your patient’s information is safe
No Hassle Set Up
- Be operating within minutes with a simple web sign up
- Instantaneously connect to your patent’s data with the entry of your provider code in their app
Increase Patient Engagement
- Encourages self monitoring making patients more aware of their conditions and progress
- Messaging allows you to securely text your patients regarding their chronic conditions