The reservoir holds insulin inside your insulin pump. When used with Medtronic infusion sets, the Paradigm® connection provides a maintenance free connection between the MiniMed Paradigm® infusion set and reservoir with safety benefits such as:
• Venting – maintains a proper pressurized environment and reduces blockage risks. The venting system for the MiniMed Paradigm® pump is in the connection which means no maintenance or changing O rings. New venting is provided with each set change.
• No Extra Caps – or pieces are needed to connect the tubing to the reservoir. Our connections are integrated with the tubing.
• Secure child lock mechanism – to prevent tampering causing an accidental removal of the reservoir from the pump while in use.
Auto Control Medical offers a choice of three reservoir capacities
• Paradigm® 1.76ml Reservoir (10/box) – MTT-326A
• Paradigm® 3.0ml Reservoir for 7XX only (10/box) – MTT-322A
• MiniMed Reservoir (10/box) 500/400 Series only – MTT-103A