- Accuracy – Code embossed on every strip and utilizes gold electrodes for increased stability
- Price – offers both quality and accuracy at an affordable price
- Innovative Strip Design – Larger, thicker test strips help with dexterity issues
- A Brand You Can Trust – Consistently ranks as one of the world’s leading corporations and most recognizable brands
- Large Backlit Screen – One of the largest screen sized on the market
- Sort by Default Order
The GE200 Blood Glucose Monitor is as easy to use as it is innovative and accurate. Top 5 reasons why the GE200 is well suited for patients with diabetes
The GD500 is a reusable Lancing Device for home use that automatically injects and retracts a lancet, reducing pain and preventing contamination. Safe, flexible, and portable, the GD500 allows for testing from the finger, palm, and forearm because users can choose the setting most comfortable and effective for them.
Sterile disposable lancets for home use. Compatible with the GD500 Lancing Device and compatible with other devices.
- Protective cover also used for safe disposal
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Virtually painless sampling
- Size: 30G
Using patented noble metal technology while applying the latest in injection molded nano-technology allows Bionime Test Strips to deliver consistent, reliable, and accurate results.
For use with the GE200 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Shake well before using
- Not intended for Human Consumption
- Discard 3 months after first opening
The glucose test trips for the GE200 Blood Glucose Monitor are easy to handle and only require a tiny blood sample. Some of the features include the following:
- Segregated blood sample port
- Patented noble gold technology incorporating the latest in nano-technology
- Large, easy to handle injection molded plastic strips