- Quickly create new patients
- Download data via USB
- PDF reports can be printed or attached to an electronic health record (EHR)
- Sort by Default Order
An easy-to-use software platform to track, trend, and report the data generated by A&D Médical’s Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors.
A&D Médical’s Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM) is easy to use for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension.
Small footprint blood pressure kiosk ideal for use in clinics, small retail pharmacies or workplace. This durable monitor can be used multiple times per day.
The Professional Office Blood Pressure monitor from A&D Medical is designed for use in the clinical setting.
- Two measurement modes (automated or manual) provide increased flexibility
- Clinical validation for accuracy (ESH and ISO 81060-2:2013)
- Perfect for use in clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, dentist offices, and other professional environments
Out of stock
- Arrow indicator on cuff ensures proper cuff placement
- Comes with extended adult size cuff
- Additional cuff sizes are available
- Zippered storage case and calibration screwdriver included