The Blom-Singer Adjustable Bi-Flanged Fistula Prosthesis is made from medical grade silicone and is designed to reduce leakage of saliva, food and drink around a Hypopharyngeal Fistula. The Prostheses come in three sizes, 25mm, 38mm, and 50mm, ensuring a proper fit.
Blom-Singer® Adjustable Bi-Flanged Fistula Prosthesis
- Management of the Hypopharyngeal Fistula, including potential for Post-laryngectomy speech with TEP. May allow eating by mouth, maintaining a dry fistula tract, and a reduction in saliva/food/drink leakage
- Cost savings: included insertion and removal catheter provided, plus the ability to place in the OR or in the office based on anesthesia/protocol requirements for each case
- Sterile with 3 year shelf life
- Medical grade, soft, flexible, translucent silicone flanges to allow for fistula tract visualization
- Radiopaque, medical grade silicone beaded stem is elastometric with locking loop to prevent flange movement
- Available in multiple sizes